Airbase is the faculty party of Aerospace engineering at the TU Delft, an unforgettable event, during which the faculty building is transformed into an immense party area. With its two stages, Airbase 2017 offers multiple styles of music, allowing everyone to enjoy the night just as much. This year, Airbase will be held in the evening of the 19th of May. With multiple well-known DJs and a perfect location, it will be a night to remember, so make sure you’re there!
- The minimum age is 18 years old. When in doubt the organisation has the right to ask for identification and if necessary is allowed to deny access to the party.
- It is prohibited to smoke inside.
- The consumption and the dealing of drugs is prohibited.
- When irregularities are detected (false tickets, attempt of climbing over the fences, etc.) the police will be notified immediately and you will be removed from the party.
- Random checks / inspections will be held at the entrance of the party.
- It is prohibited to bring any of the following items to the event: food, glass, plastic bottles, cans, drugs, (fire)arms, dangerous items and professional cameras, video recorders and other recording equipment.
- If at the entrance food, glass, plastic bottles, cans or drugs are found, they will be confiscated and disposed of by the organisation.
- A camera is considered professional if it has interchangeable lenses.
- Digital cameras and phones with cameras are allowed inside. (Digital)video cameras/camcorders and recording equipment are not allowed inside.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed.
- Bought tickets cannot be returned.
- The program is under reservation. In the case of the cancellation of one or more acts, a replacement act of similar value will be held unless this is no longer possible.
- Visitors are required to follow the regulations and instructions of the security and organisation personnel.
- Visiting the event is completely at own risk: Airbase is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal belongings, including those stored in the cloakroom.
- It is not allowed to spread flyers or place posters at or near the party area.
- Student society VSV ‘Leonardo da Vinci’ is in no way responsible for damage to visitors and or their property.
Airbase 2017 is being organized by a group of very skilled and motivated Aerospace Engineering students:
Bastiaan Bosman – Chairman
Zalán Angyal – Secretary
Gijs Vugts – Treasurer
Ide Govers – Artists
Maria Seoane Alvarez – P&O
Rik Palings – Logistics
Boris Rowaan – Promotion
Didier van der Horst – Aquisition
Ruben Michaux – QQ